Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun Pics of the Fam


While dad was getting treatments and had to stay in the hospital, Beverly asked us to send her pics. She used the pics to put in a digital photo frame that she bought for him to look at during his treatments. Will and I tried to take a 'normal' family pic to send to Bev...well I don't know what Ash is doing in the pic, but it wasn't normal. She didn't want to quit being silly so we took a few silly pics to send instead. They were way more fun for dad to look at anyway. Good idea Ash!! The pic below was one of the silly pics. I know that my sister, Jessica had the others on her blog a while back.




Sometimes I would find crazy pics like this in the camera. They would show up after Will would be home alone with the kids while I was working nights last year. Hmm...looks like they had too much time to goof off hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment