Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 10th and 11th

My Grandma Griffin when stayed with my dad and Bev at my sis Jessica's house

Ashlynn loves all puppy dogs. Here is a cute picture of her with her uncles doggy

Logan and Ashlynn making crazy faces for papa Chris. Haha my dad always gets the kids all riled up

AT MY FAMILY REUNION
My sister jessica, Will, the kids and I
A few of my cousins playing music. Seems like most of my family on my dad's side have a lot of talent when it comes to music...,my sis and I got skipped on that gene haha. I love listening to all of them play. It's pretty cool

FEEDING THE GEESE
There are a bunch of geese that hang out at the park we were at for the family reunion. We decided it would be fun to take some bread down to were the geese where and have the kids feed them. As soon as we threw out a piece they all came flocking our way
Next thing we knew they were all around us
My dad, taking the pics, told us to feed them out of our hands. Of course I was too chicken

Align CenterAfter Will didn't lose any fingers Ashlynn and I decided to feed them too! However one did try to devour Ashlynn's finger thinking it was bread. Of course she freaked haha



AFTER THE FAMILY REUNION WE HEADED TO PEYTON'S B-DAY PARTY
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY NIECE IS ALREADY 2!!
Ashlynn handing Peyton the present from our family. Ashlynn couldn't wait for her to open it
Logan was trying out the new play structure that Derek built for Peyton

Will and the pooch

No comments:

Post a Comment