Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zoo!!

Julie and Sid when they first got to the zoo and were waiting for me. It's a sweet pic of them

Julie sent me this of Sid. She took it while she was waiting for me in the gift shop. Haha I love it!

When we got into the zoo it was Tillamook Cheese day. Haha go figure, my home town follows me everywhere I go

Just got to the zoo and are ready for fun!


It's hard to believe how big Sid is getting!! He's way too cute!
Ash was trying to climb the bamboo. After I took her picture I had to tell her how we don't do that haha
Julie's belly is soooo big! She only has 3 weeks til her due date :)





We found these crazy animals in one of the caves

The baby elephant had it's 1st birthday this month. He was super playful and adorable

We ended the day with ice cream cones and then left the zoo for home

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a really good time! I just went to the zoo with Anne, Megan and Jesse. It was great, especially the raptor demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we got to go to zoo together afterall. It was alot of fun and the kids had a blast. Chances are- next time we see eachother it will be cuz im having my baby!! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete