Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Day to Walk

I decided it was a good day to go for a walk with the kids since it was so sunny and beautiful outside. I know that they have been missing me bad since I started school and am always busy studying. It was nice just to take time out and hang out with the little munchkins. We walked the road to my landlord's house. On the way back home we cut through the field that separates mine and my land lords houses. We got to see three deer on our walk so the kids were excited.
This is the tree farm that is between my landlord and my house. We went sledding down this hill last December.

Ash and me

Aww so sweet! They picked flowers for me on the way home.

Almost back to the house


Ashlynn
Logan with all of the flowers he picked me

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to live...we need to come visit some time! We also enjoyed the sun as much as we could!

    ReplyDelete