Friday, October 2, 2009

It's a girl!!

(Julie sent me this pic on my phone)
Julie had her baby girl this morning at 3:25am! It's a pretty little girl :) Looks just like Sid did. Born at 3:25 am she weighs 8 lbs 5 0z and is 20.5 inches long. Her name is Nya Sienna. So pretty!! I'm heading to Tillamook tonight to see her after the kids and I get out of school!!

Jessica your baby is next!!! I love babies!

I just got back from Tillamook. Julie's baby is so beautiful and sweet! Love her so much!

Julie with her new little girl :)
I got to hold her too!!!!
Logan and Ashlynn thought she was cute
Ash kept asking to hold her. She really liked holding her. It was so sweet

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Julie! A GIRL!! How exciting. I'm so proud of her having an 8lb 5oz baby naturally. Congrats to the Yates family of four. Welcome baby Nya.

    ReplyDelete